This recipe so quick and easy to do! They taste delicious too!! I had a very interesting time making these! I accidentally split some oil on the red hot hob, before I knew it, I had flames! Luckily no damage was done! So please be careful when making your pancakes this year!
Comment below what you love to have on your pancakes! Do you prefer savoury or sweet? I’m greedy, I like to have both on Shove Tuesday! On my sweet pancake, I do like the traditional flavour the best; a bit of lemon and sugar!
30g Butter melted
125g Self Raising Flour
2tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- In a plastic jug or bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and butter.
- Gently mix in the flour and sugar. Be carful not to over mix!
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, on medium heat, in a shallow frying pan or crepe pan.
- Place one desert spoon of the batter into the centre of the pan. Cook for 1 minute, then flip. Cook for another minute, until golden brown.
- Repeat with the reminding mixture.
- Serve warm with a choice of your own topping; savoury or sweet!