Candy Cane Fudge
Christmas day is just round the corner! Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet? Are you struggling for ideas? This recipe makes a perfect gift for all your family and friends. Quick and easy to make, and tastes delicious! The only problem you may have, is sharing it!
400g White Chocolate
1 can of Condensed Milk
150g Icing Sugar
60g Unsalted Butter
10 Candy Canes
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water. (Tips on how to melt chocolate, check out my video; how to melt chocolate).
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, stir in butter continuously until completely melted and well combined.
- Stir in the condensed milk and icing sugar.
- Crush 6 candy canes into small pieces. You can do this by placing the candy canes into a sealable sandwich bag and hit with a rolling pin.
- Mix in the crushed candy canes into the mixture.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a grease proof baking tin, spreading it out evenly.
- With the reminding 4 candy canes; break them up into small pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Place the fudge in the fridge and leave it to set for 2 hours.
- Cut into square pieces and enjoy! Best stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.