I love chocolate and I love Oroes! I thought what about combing the 2 together?! I did so, and they tasted amazing!! So quick and easy to do, I made my Dad some for a lovely birthday gift! I added a unique touch to them; some sugarpaste tools as he’s a big fan of DIY! He loved them! The great thing about these; their perfect for any family member, or friend! You can cover any flavour Oreos with any type of chocolate, adding your own special finishing touch to them! Give them ago, and send me pictures of your finish ones!
Equipment: Silicone Muffin Tray
500g Milk, White, or Dark Chocolate
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of hot water until melted and remove from hob. (Trouble melting chocolate?) Check out my video on How To Melt The Chocolate!)
- Spoon a large table spoon of melted chocolate into each muffin hole.
- Place an oreo flat down on top of the chocolate. Don’t push down; place lightly!
- Pour the reminding melted chocolate on top, until the Oreo is completely covered.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours, or overnight at room temperature.
- Once set, remove the chocolate Oreos from the muffin tray, and enjoy! Fancy a challenge? To make them more personalised you can add sugarpaste sculptures to them. I added sugarpaste tools to mine!