How to make Jam
So quick and easy to make, and tastier then the shop brought stuff! Here I’m going to show you how to make raspberry jam, however using the same recipe you can make what ever fruit jam you want. You just substitute the raspberries with a different fruit.
For raspberry jam you will need;
200g washed raspberries
250g jam sugar
- Place the washed raspberries in a metal pan and using a potato masher, mash up the raspberries.
- Add the jam sugar and stir together with a wooden spoon.
- On a low heat on the hob, gently bring the jam mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture is beginning to boil, turn the heat up slightly, and allow it to boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Once cooled store in a sterilised jam jar in the fridge.