Lemon Meringue Fudge
400g white chocolate
1 can condensed milk
2 tsp lemon extract
30g meringue pieces
1 tsp yellow food colouring
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Remove the bowl from the hob and stir in the condense milk, until well mixed.
- Pour half the mixture into a greased proof square cake tin.
- With the reminding half; add the lemon extract, food colouring, and 25g of the meringue pieces, and stir until its all well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin. Run a cocktail stick through the mixture to create a marble effect. Sprinkle the reminding meringue pieces and leave to set in the fridge for 3 hours. Once set; cut into small squares and enjoy.