500g Milk chocolate
300g White chocolate
200g Digestive Biscuits
- Melt the milk chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Crush the Digestive Biscuits into crumbs and stir into the bowl of melted milk chocolate.
- Stir in 2/3 of the Maltesers and line a baking tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the tin.
- While the mixture is starting to set, melt the white chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Pour the white chocolate over the milk chocolate layer and decorate with the reminding Maltesers on top. This milk chocolate layer does not need to be set when doing this!
- Leave to harden at room temperature for 6 hours, or over night. Once set, cut into small squares and enjoy!