Mince Pie Fudge
Christmas day is just round the corner! Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet? Are you struggling for ideas? This recipe makes a perfect gift for all your family and friends. Quick and easy to make, and tastes delicious! The only problem you may have, is sharing it!
Not only it’s a great gift, but also a brillant way to use your left over mincemeat! I always have loads left over after making a batch of 24 mince pies. The mincemeat just sits in my fridge, taking up valuable room! This recipe now solves that problem; meaning more room in my fridge for the lovely festive food!
Do reckon you could even count this fudge as 1 of your 5 a day? It contains fruit in the mincemeat!! I like to convince myself it does! You now have no excuse not to make it, and you don’t need to feel so bad if you eat it all to yourself!
400g White Chocolate
1 can of Condensed Milk
150g Icing Sugar
60g Unsalted Butter
200g Sweet Mince Meat
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water. (Tips on how to melt chocolate, check out my video attached below).
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, stir in butter continuously until completely melted and well combined.
- Stir in the condensed milk and icing sugar.
- Add the Mince meat and stir in well.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a grease proof baking tin, spreading it out evenly.
- Place the fudge in the fridge and leave it to set for 2 hours.
- Cut into square pieces and enjoy! Best stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.