One of my favourite biscuits, Oreos! Every time I make a trip over to the USA, I always make sure there’s extra room in my suitcase for Oreos! Therefore when it comes to baking, Oreos are always a great ingredient to use! This recipe is so quick and simple to make, but tastes so good you may want to do double quantities!!
300g white chocolate
300g milk chocolate
1x Packet of Oreos
- Melt the milk chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted, remove from the heat.
- Crush 1/3 of the Oreos and stir into the bowl of melted milk chocolate. Pour the mixture into a grease proof baking tin, spreading the chocolate out evenly.
- Place 1/3 of the Oreos flat on top. (You can place them whole or break them in half!)
- Melt the white chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan simmering water. Stir until melted, remove from the heat.
- Crush the reminding 1/3 of Oreos and stir into the bowl of melted white chocolate. Pour the mixture onto of the flat Oreos.
- Leave to set over night at room temperature or 2 hours in the fridge. Once set, cut into bite size pieces and enjoy!