Quick and easy to do! Perfect for gifts!
Makes 12 truffles
200g soft cheese
300g milk chocolate
3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1. Crush the Oreos into very fine crumbs.
2. In a bowl mix together the cream cheese and Oreos together.
3. Shape into small balls and freeze for 2 hours
4. Take them out of the freezer and melt your chocolate over a pan of hot water.
5. Dip the Oreo balls into the melted chocolate making sure they’re completely covered. Then place them onto some greaseproof paper to harden.
6. Once the chocolate has hardened, roll each truffle in Cocoa Powder and enjoy!