Tasty, little bites; to be eaten hot or cold. Perfect for that mid afternoon snack! Add a filing of your choice; chocolate chips, Nutella, or anything else you can think of! Once baked, enjoy them on their own, or add a dipping sauce of your choice!
30g Butter melted
125g Self Raising Flour
100g Milk Chocolate Chips or 12og Nutella
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees, and grease proof 2 mini muffin tins.
- In a plastic jug or bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and butter.
- Gently mix in the flour and sugar. Be carful not to over mix!
- Pour the mixture into each muffin segment. Be carful not to over fill!
- Add a handful of chocolate chips into each one or a tsp of Nutella, swirling it in with a cocktail stick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with a dip of your choice!