Rocky Road Bites
Makes 14 in a mini muffin tray
200g milk chocolate
30g mini marshmallows and 42 extra mini marshmallows for decorating the top with
100g digestive biscuits
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of hot water until melted and remove from hob. (Trouble melting chocolate?) Check out my video on How To Melt The Chocolate!)
- Crush the digestive biscuits and stir them into the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Grease proof the muffin tin, or use mini bun cases, or a silicone muffin tray, and spoon in the mixture.
- Decorate with 3 marshmallows on each and leave to set over night in the fridge. Enjoy!