- 450g Sausage meat
- 1 White Onion
- 1 tsp Powdered Garlic
- 2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Egg
- 450g Puff Pastry
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- In a large bowl; mix the sausage meat, diced onion, herbs, and onion with your hands until well combined.
- On a well floured work surface; roll out the pastry into a long strip, approx 2 inches wide.
- Place the sausage meat mixture along one side of the the pastry. Fold the reminding pastry over the top to seal the sausage meat securely inside.
- Beat your egg into a mug, and using a pastry brush, brush the egg on top.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the long sausage rolls into smaller pieces, approx 1/2 inch wide.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 175 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes. Until a lovely golden brown colour, and the meat is no longer pink.
- Place on a cooling rack, and enjoy either warm or cold.
- Store in the fridge, and can be frozen up to 3 months.