Love fudge? Why not have a go at this recipe? It takes minutes to make, and tastes great! No skills reacquired! It’s one of the easiest fudge recipe you will come across!
If you have the will power not to each it all yourself; why not give it as gift to your love ones! It will put a big smile of their face!
400g Milk Chocolate
1 can of Condensed Milk
150g Icing Sugar
60g Unsalted Butter
100g Mini Smarties
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water. (Tips on how to melt chocolate, check out my video; how to melt chocolate).
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, stir in butter continuously until completely melted and well combined.
- Stir in the condensed milk and icing sugar.
- Mix 2/3 of the smarties into the mixture.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a grease proof baking tin, spreading it out evenly.
- Place the reminding smarties on top.
- Place the fudge in the fridge and leave it to set for 2 hours.
- Cut into square pieces and enjoy! Best stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.